Thursday, October 23, 2008

Poetry Ebook

After yet another few busy months I am now working on more ebooks.

Soon to be released will be a collection of my Poetry. I'm currently illustrating each poem.
If you love being inspired by nature here is a sample for you to look forward to:

I have also started creating my next Children's ebook "On Dad's Shoulder's" written by a local writer Simon Mcinnes; also a poem. I'm finding it challenging to begin but I have a plan for it's design and will begin illustrating next week after a manuscript page split.

I have had some work accepted at AuthenticTimes.com if you'd like to take a sneak peak.
Rain Fordyce created this site for creative women over 30... so go be inspired! I know I have and am very grateful for Rain's enthusiasm for my creative writing and work.

I have judged a local children's writing competition with the local writer's group. I challenged them to creatively rewrite a Nursery Rhyme. The winning entry was so clever and well written I offered the writer a free illustration voucher with my newly illustrated ebook. I would love to publish it on kids-ebooks.com if they are interested.

I have challenged my self to write and illustrate my own children's ebook this year. I'm looking at starting with an original children's manuscript I had published online last year at clubweb.com.

Time to dust of the cobwebs and dip my paint brush into life again.
Will leave you with a lovely quote for the day. It sumed up my week and inspired me to get artistic again:

"Art washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life" (unknown author)

Smiles Fiona :)

No comments: